Version 2.3 (9-Mar-2019)
- Support reconnection to previous peer
- Improved support for model detection
Version 2.2 (27-Jan-2019)
- Saving of snapshots in .z80 format
Version 2.1 (13-Jan-2019)
- Redefinable keys for joystick control
Version 2.0 (26-Nov-2018)
- Revamped UI launches straight into Emulator
- Improved scanline timing to reduce flicker and improve rainbow effects
Version 1.6 (16-Oct-2018)
- Removed use of sun.misc.Unsafe
- Various performance optimisations
- Reduced display flicker on some games
Version 1.5 (24-Mar-2017)
- Initial (incomplete) support for 48k and AY sound.
Version 1.4.1 (11-Feb-2017)
- Fix to TZX loading which allows Speedlock 2-7 to work.
Version 1.4 (3-Feb-2017)
- Support for loading TAP and TZX files inside ZIP files.
- Integration with World Of Spectrum archive.
Version 1.3 (3-Jan-2017)
- Compatibility fixes for Raspberry Pi.
- Support logging to file.
Version 1.2 (18-Dec-2016)
- Added full-screen mode and rendering tweaks.
- Minor bugfix to tape loading.
Version 1.1 (22-Nov-2016)
- Single launcher for Emulator and Guest
- UI tweaks
- Windows 64-bit Installer and Universal Zip downloads
Version 1.0 (31-Oct-2016)
- Performance improvements
- UI tweaks
- Revamped network connectivity
Version 0.6 (14-Aug-2016)
- Implemented TAP and TZX support
- Added support for +2
- Fixed some processor emulation bugs (there are still others in there)
Version 0.5 (30-May-2016)
- Initial public release
- Emulation is still rather buggy (I will add fixes, but for the moment consider it the equivalent of a wobbly RAM pack
or tape loading errors!)
- Reset doesn’t always work properly
- Some snapshots fail to load if the Emulator has been running for some time